Monday, February 13, 2012

Did You Miss the 2012 "State of the Union Address"? Here it Is

Here's the video of this address:



I was looking for the transcript of this address and I lucked on a page with the transcripts and/or videos for most of these addresses since 1945. You can take a look at these historic speeches on cspan's online page.

I really wasn't in the mood to watch the President when he gave his address but, it is important to be informed especially in an election year so I am determined to sit down and watch and maybe print out and read this speech so I can jot down notes and reference back to it prior to the election this year. I believe it is more important to be an informed voter rather than an uninformed party person or even nonvoter.

OK folks, y'all have a nice week. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment